CHECK WWW.DWAALHAAS.NL FOR THE REAL SITE !

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow
This Blogger is all about me and my Art, and u can help me to make this blogger interesting for everyone by simply ask me questions about it, i will answer them all on this blogger, i have no secrets and nothing to hide Please Ask / Mail me

donderdag 24 juni 2010

dwaalhaas Against Subsidized Art

i am that artist who is against all government grants, simply for the fact, that a good project needs no money from the state but it can run at his self.. some years ago Eindhoven City asked his Artist to develop something for in they're own neighborhood, i just buoyed paint and repainted my car, and faxed the local media. i did it all without city grants, and my Art was not only in my neighborhood but everywhere in the city.. the mayor was surprised shaked my hand and thanked me for my initiatives

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten