CHECK WWW.DWAALHAAS.NL FOR THE REAL SITE !

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow
This Blogger is all about me and my Art, and u can help me to make this blogger interesting for everyone by simply ask me questions about it, i will answer them all on this blogger, i have no secrets and nothing to hide Please Ask / Mail me

donderdag 24 juni 2010

Dwaalhaas omroep brabant Jan Waalen and Miss Brabant

again some years ago, i challenged the Local TV ( Omroep Brabant ) to hang a flag ( 5.5 x 4 meters ) on the highest place in the city of Eindhoven, it became a 30 minutes TV show with Miss Brabant, Me, and TV reporter Jan Waalen, they hanged it on the top of a church, on the PSV football stadion but finely on a buiding called the Regent, the flag was hanged 900 meters above the ground..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten